Fall is without a doubt the best season. I can work through my brain fog of allergies to enjoy the gorgeous and breathtaking wonders of fall.
This fall, I have had the privilege of spending it on both sides of the country. Ontario still is #1 when it comes to the amazing colours.
Here is a list of my favourite things about Fall and a few pictures too look at along the way.
1. Cool weather – Nothings better than being cozy in your favourite sweater
2. Apple/pumpkin festivals – the best place to get local goodies
3. Colours – everything seems saturated and vibrant
4. Feeling of starting anew – like the first day of school
5. Adventures – hikes, climbs, and walks.
6. Corn maze – so much fun
7. Apple Cider – this year I drank the tastiest apple cider!
8. Pumpkins – yummy, pretty, and fun
9. Soup – the best fall dish
10. Thanksgiving – a great holiday for being grateful for everything we have and stuffing your face